ForestWorks – Privacy and complaints
Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
As an organisation, ForestWorks complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) Privacy Amendment
(Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
ForestWorks believes that appropriate avenues should be available for all stakeholders to raise and resolve a complaint they may have relating to information presented on our website, including issues regarding privacy and confidentiality.
ForestWorks encourages participation from all parties so the matter can be managed in a fair and equitable manner.
- If a person has a complaint they are encouraged to have the issue resolved as soon as possible forwarding the complaint issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All complaints are taken seriously. The Chief Executive Officer will carry out initial investigations within three working days, and inform the participant who has lodged the complaint of the outcome, the action to be taken, and the time frame for response.
- Should after two working weeks, a complaint not be satisfactorily resolved the person making the complaint will be given the courtesy of a private discussion without interruption, and with sufficient time to allow for the issue to be discussed, understood and if possible, resolved.
- At the ForestWorks Board of Directors quarterly meeting, a summary report of all complaints made, issues addressed and actions taken will be provided as a final means of ensuring the process has been fair and transparent.
This privacy statement applies to this website and is provided by the site owners. The purpose of this statement is to let you know what information is collected about you when you visit this site, how this information is used, to whom it is disclosed, and your ability to have any incorrect personal information amended. Our goal is to provide you with a satisfying experience while allowing you to control your privacy and to give you a means to voice any questions or concerns you may have.We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with this site. We want to provide a safe and secure environment for both adults and children.
Information is collected from you primarily to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our services. Depending on the service you are accessing, you could be asked to provide information such as your name and email address. We will only use any personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. We will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
The web server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes.
- server address
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the type of browser used
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s logs.